EOLC Forum » EOLC Servers :) and 36fps  

Autor
Beitrag
Leonardo Grandis

Herkunft:
4 Beiträge
  EOLC Servers :) and 36fps 

Hallo All

is it possible to have 1 of your server with GPL 36fps in VROC ?

Would be great for GPL community to have one of your server ( EOLC4 ? ) with 36fps with Monza , Silver , Zandy , Kya in rotation. I see that the your servers are always without drivers.....
I remember when i drove funny race in Monza in EOLC with lot of drivers, sure I still will be there with 36fps

Thank you guys !
rgs

03.12.2011, 19:19  
Hans Marfan

Herkunft: Erzbistum Paderborn
744 Beiträge

Zitat:
Original von Leonardo Grandis I see that the your servers are always without drivers.....

Well, I've seen some people around every now and then I don't think that has anything to do with 60fps but with the shrinking number of drivers.
Another point is that the EOLC servers are running 24/7, so the drivers are around at strangest times...

Other question: what keeps you off 60fps?

03.12.2011, 19:57  
Leonardo Grandis

Herkunft:
4 Beiträge

First of all because of GPLRANK , dont think that a WR with 60fps is acceptable in 67 rank.

Second but not less important is that in my champ we race with 36fps. So will be great to race with 36fps in fanny race with my collegues and other people.
I think 50% (or more?) of gpl drivers race with 36fps and EOLC servers are the most important in VROC , so have 1 server with 36fps will be great.

Ciao
Leo

07.12.2011, 18:06  
Hans Marfan

744 Beiträge

Some words ahead: If the Server Admins can set up an additional server with 36fps and that doesn't affect the other servers, it's ok with me. Just to make clear I point to the technical aspects and don't want to p... o.. anyone

Zitat:
Original von Leonardo Grandis
First of all because of GPLRANK , dont think that a WR with 60fps is acceptable in 67 rank.

I don't know how it is about WR's, but the other times are accepted flawless by GPLRank, so I suppose, it's the same with WR's.

Zitat:
Second but not less important is that in my champ we race with 36fps. So will be great to race with 36fps in fanny race with my collegues and other people.

So you mean because you do your races that way, others have to do the same?

Zitat:
I think 50% (or more?) of gpl drivers race with 36fps

...so 50% are doing their races with 60fps Again: what keeps your league off the 60 frames?

Generally spoken: to me the 60fps are the most important improvement in the GPL History. Far more than the the 1.3 patch. If EOLC would decide to fall back to 36fps I'd be off, cause that 36stuttering gives me eye cancer. I can't speak for others, but I think there'd be some people more who see it the same way.

The GPL community is mostly splitted by Mods and not by 60fps imho.

07.12.2011, 18:44  
Michael Dobeck

Herkunft: München
182 Beiträge

Zitat:
Original von Hans Marfan
Generally spoken: to me the 60fps are the most important improvement in the GPL History. Far more than the the 1.3 patch. If EOLC would decide to fall back to 36fps I'd be off, cause that 36stuttering gives me eye cancer.
Where may I sign this?

07.12.2011, 19:57  
Kelvin Mace

Herkunft: Bayern
825 Beiträge

Zitat:

As a matter of fact, verified WRs driven @ 60fps are accepted in GPLRank!
--> [URL=http://gplrank.schuerkamp.de/php-pub/user.php?showHotlaps=43,6,1]CLEAN PROOF[/URL]

You are not going faster, when running with 60fps down the straights, and you also have the same amount of grip in the turns (as in 36fps).

greetings, Kelvin

07.12.2011, 20:05  
Leonardo Grandis

Herkunft:
4 Beiträge

Hans, I asked for 1 open server in VROC and not to change your champ in 36 fps.....however no prob for me

Kelvin, good if 60fps WR is accepted from GPLRANK My Gplreplyanalizer do not open your WR, is it normal ??

ciao

08.12.2011, 14:50  
Hans Marfan

744 Beiträge

Zitat:
Hans, I asked for 1 open server in VROC and not to change your champ in 36 fps.....however no prob for me

As I said:

Zitat:
Some words ahead: If the Server Admins can set up an additional server with 36fps and that doesn't affect the other servers, it's ok with me.

Zitat:
Original von Leonardo Grandis Kelvin, good if 60fps WR is accepted from GPLRANK My Gplreplyanalizer do not open your WR, is it normal ?

Track installed and RA is version 7.9?

08.12.2011, 16:14  
Hans Marfan

744 Beiträge

Leo, have a look [URL=http://www.eolc.de/board/thread.php?threadid=7488&boardid=3&styleid=1]here,[/URL] install the 60fps-patch and give it a try (english version below). It's not rocket science or the dark side of the force

Much more eye-friendly, better looking. I haven't heard any good reason against the 60fps 'til now.

09.12.2011, 10:26  
Leonardo Grandis

Herkunft:
4 Beiträge

Thank you Hans, I will try this damn 60fps

09.12.2011, 15:00  

Read-only archive of the EOLC forum powered by: Burning Board 1.1.1b © 2002 WoltLab GbR