EOLC Forum - Time records for non original tracks ?
Forum Archive        Main Page EOLC
EOLC Forum » Time records for non original tracks ?  

Autor
Beitrag
Glenn English

Herkunft: N. Ireland
227 Beiträge
  Time records for non original tracks ? 

A Quick Question -

For non - original tracks (eg Liepzig ) where is my PB recorded ?
It's not in player.ini so where is it ?
Or is it not recorded for such tracks ?

Thanks,

Glenn.

20.02.2009, 22:20  
Carsten Theile

Herkunft: Dresden
3884 Beiträge

Hi Glenn,

by default, those times are not recorded by GPL itself.

If you want them to be recorded, then you have to save at least a tiny bit (just a few seconds) of the replay.
If you want to upload those times to GPLRank, GPLRA can load the times from the replay file and save them in an ini-file (GPLLapTimes.ini namely).

Kind regards,
Carsten

20.02.2009, 23:24  
Glenn English

Herkunft: N. Ireland
227 Beiträge

Thanks Carsten

Glenn

21.02.2009, 11:18  
Andrew Zich

Herkunft: Berlin, Germany, Europe
376 Beiträge

Zitat:
Original von Carsten Theile
...If you want them to be recorded, then you have to save at least a tiny bit (just a few seconds) of the replay...
That is for sure, Carsten ?
I always save the whole lap, from some Meters before the line at start and some Meters after the line at the end.
I ask this because sometimes when I did an error with "cutting" out the lap replay in GPL, then the GPLReplayAnalyser said:
"invalid"....

22.02.2009, 15:50  
Carsten Theile

Herkunft: Dresden
3884 Beiträge

Hi Andrew,

GPLRA won't be able to provide further data on how the lap was driven, but the laptimes themselves will nevertheless be remain stored in the replay file. The PB viewer on GPLRA will be able to read the laptimes you have driven within the session.

You can try it for yourself: Save a whole session in which you've driven a PB. Then cut out 3 seconds or so and save those seconds as another file. Move the replay file that contains the whole session into a folder where GPLRA won't find it. ( ) (Leave the other shortened replay that GPLRA shall find where it is.)
Start GPLRA and use the "PB viewer" option. GPLRA should find the laptime. If it doesn't, well then I just don't know

Kind regards,
Carsten

22.02.2009, 17:01  

Read-only archive of the EOLC forum powered by: Burning Board 1.1.1b © 2002 WoltLab GbR